Terms & Conditions
AgeThe user must be above the age of 24 years. However, some vehicles are provided at the minimum age of 25.
- 1. The user must have a valid driving license issued by the GOI.
- 2. The user must bring original DL and Voter/Aadhaar/Passport at the time of delivery of the car
- 3. In case a user is unable to verify his/her identity, the booking shall be considered void by FuFu Gadi.
Security DepositThere is no security deposit if the user submits his/her any of the following documents in original.
- 1. Voter
- 2. Passport
- 3. DL
Payment TermsFull payment to be made by user at the start of the trip. Fuel Fuel charges to be borne by user. FuFu Gadi shall give sufficient amount of fuel in starting of the trip and the user needs to return the car in the similar level. If there is excess or deficit in fuel, a reasonable amount shall be refunded/charged based on the average mileage of the car.
FuelFuel charges to be borne by user. FuFu Gadi shall give sufficient amount of fuel in starting of the trip and the user needs to return the car in the similar level. If there is excess or deficit in fuel, a reasonable amount shall be refunded/charged based on the average mileage of the car.
KM RestrictionThe allowed KM limit per day on average basis is 250/day. For example, if the duration is 4 days then total allowed KM is 250*4 = 1000 KM. Extra KM charges shall be applicable as follows:
|Cars||Extra KM Charges|
|Small Hatchback (Santro/Alto/Wagon R etc)||INR 6|
|Medium Hatchback/Sedan(I20, Baleno, Dzire etc)||INR 7|
|Sub 4 meter SUVs (Brezza, Venue, Nexon etc)||INR 8|
|Compact SUVS(Creta, Seltos, Carens etc)||INR 11|
|4*4 SUVs (THAR)||INR 15|
Damage PolicyIn case of any accident/damage, user’s liability shall be limited to a maximum of 30000(15000 for hatchback/sedan, 20000 for SUVS, 30000 for THAR as estimated by an authorized/reputed dealership). This policy is intended to protect and benefit the responsible user. However, if the user is found in situations of irresponsible driving the user could be liable to pay the whole damage amount irrespective of insurance claimed from FuFu Gadi. Such cases include, but not limited to
- 1. If the user is under influence of alcohol/drugs while driving
- 2. Rash/Negligent driving
- 3. If the car is used for off road driving
- 4. If the user continues to drive even after any major problem arises in the car.
- 5. Misinformation in DL
- 6. If the user is found violating any rule of the Motor Vehicle Act.
Drop PointsThe user must return the vehicle at the pickup point agreed upon taking possession of the car.
Rental Period:Rental period is calculated on 24 hours basis (Time to time). For example, if the booking starts from 10 AM today and ends in 10 AM on the next day then it shall be considered as 1 day rental period.
Extra HoursExtra hours charges shall be calculated as (Daily Rental / 12) for each extra hour. If the extra hours exceeded by 6 hours, then instead of hourly charges one full day rental charges shall be applicable.
Extension of Rental PeriodIf the user wishes to extend the rental period, he/she shall contact FuFu Gadi. However, extensions approval is subject to availably of the vehicle.
Replacement VehicleFuFu Gadi shall provide a replacement vehicle in the case of vehicle failure. This is subject to vehicle availability.
Cleanliness:FuFu Gadi delivers the car after proper cleaning of both exterior and interior. Though we don’t charge for the normal soil/mud deposited in the car during the trip but the user must ensure the followings while returning the car:
- A. Leaving tobacco-based product in the car
- B. Burning of any parts of interior due to smoking.
- C. Any left-over food/packets/Bottles etc.
Cancellation and RefundThe advance booking amount (INR 2000) shall be fully refunded if the user cancels the booking 96 hours prior the booking start time. In other cases, there shall be no refund
Airport Delivery and PickupAn amount of INR 700 shall be charged for airport delivery or pick up (One way).
Doorstep DeliveryA reasonable amount shall be charged based on the distance from our office
Penalty and other charges1. In case the user is found over speeding (more than 110 KMPH) during a booking, a fine of Rs. 1000 shall be charged. The user shall be notified via SMS/email for all charges applicable.
2. If a user is found drunk at the time of drop, the user shall be liable for the complete damage repair cost.
3. Smoking/drinking is strictly prohibited inside the vehicle. Penalty of Rs.1000/- fine shall be charged, if found guilty.
4. User have to borne the fine if any challans during the rental period.
5. Please Visit our Damage Charges section for more information on damage charges applicable as per policy.